Rate $75.00 – $100.00
Sliding scale available
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, MasterCard, Visa
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
How does Life Coaching work?
The Life Coaching Format:
- Complimentary Coaching Consultation
- 60 to 90 minute “Design the Alliance” first session
- One 30 to 90 minute phone call per week (session length depends on which coach and which program)
- Unlimited Email support
- Occasional brief check-in calls
Our skills are about knowing the right questions to ask and having the right tools and techniques to empower you to find those answers within yourself.
Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. These choices may range from profound to trivial and each one has an effect that makes our lives more fulfilling or less fulfilling, more balanced or less balanced, that make our process of living more effective or less effective. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
We are highly trained as generalists and can coach superbly on any aspect of life. However, we may choose to specialize in one or more of the following areas :
- Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Loving Relationships That Work
- Career Change – Creating Workplaces That Work
- The Mastery of Balance – Juggling a Life
- Self Care – Getting Your Own Needs Met
- Living Your Purpose
- Hot Buttons – Managing Anger, Upsets, Frustration and Stress
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
- Connection Parenting
- Self & Identity – Surviving the Oppressive Over-Culture
- Homesteading, Environmental Activism & Permaculture