Statement of Work. Heritage NW Consulting shall provide the services and staff to do Specialized Habilitation services which promote inclusion in the community and will be individualized based on client needs.
Heritage NW Consulting shall provide support to address up to three goals under one or more of the following Specialized Habilitation domains as authorized by DDA:
- Self-Empowerment. Support to increase self-esteem, confidence and develop skills to achieve personal development goals.
- Safety Awareness and Self-Advocacy. Support to increase safety awareness and effectively express desires or needs.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness and Effective Social Communication. Support to learn and develop social skills used to build and maintain friendships or increase acceptance in the community or at home.
- Coping Strategies Regarding Everyday Life Challenges. Support to improve problem solving skills and reduce stress associated with unexpected or unavoidable situations.
- Managing Daily Tasks and Acquiring Adaptive Skills. Support to develop the skills necessary to reside successfully and increase independence in the home and community.
Staff and Family Consultation
Statement of Work. Heritage NW Consulting shall provide the services and staff to perform the work under the Consultation for families under the following:
- Health monitoring to report to the healthcare provider
- Instructional techniques
- Residential Habilitation Positive Behavior Support Implementation
- Augmentative communication systems
- Consultation with potential referral resources (Mental Health Crisis Line, End-harm line, etc.)
- Diet and nutritional guidance
- Disability information and education
- Consultation to existing plan of care
- Strategies for effectively and therapeutically interacting with the participant
- Environmental consultation
- Assistive Technology
- Individual and family counseling
Staff will perform task through the follow methods:
- Develop a relevant plan of care with goals or objectives that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time limited.
- Provide individual consultation services
- Provide group consultation services
- Provide a quarterly update to the plan of care every 90 days